Alaska Marble & Granite, with its subsidiary Old World Stone, has been building beautiful stone exteriors and fireplaces for over 25 years.
Stone adds texture, dimension, solidity and permanence unmatched by any other building material anchoring a project to its surroundings and the natural environment.
- Alaskan native granite, creates a stunning statement.
- Sandstone from Halquist Stone Company, featuring a wide variety of building stone, landscape stone, and sandstone veneer quarried throughout Wisconsin.
- Minnesota River Valley limestone prized for its soft earth tones and crystal patterns from Mankato Kasota Stone, Inc.
- Granite block landscape steps, treads, and columns.
- Bluestone from Pennslyvania and New York suitable for paving, flagging and veneer.